Our Company Values
For those who are looking for financial advice, we realize the available options are many and deciding who to work with is a challenging problem. Listed below are our Company Values which we hope will give you a better understanding of how we operate.
- People Matter – We believe that each person is innately valuable and worthy of respect and honor. We believe that relationships matter and that business is relational, top to bottom. People First, Money Second is a priority statement that places people and relationships ahead of financial matters.
- Integrity Matters – We believe that integrity and truth matter. We believe we need to conduct our business in such a way that we are above reproach. We believe suitability and ethical practices come from placing a high value on other people and their needs before our own.
- Communication Matters – We believe that communication with our client partners builds and maintains the trust that is necessary for business relationships to reach their full potential. We believe that our client partners deserve the type of communication that is frequent, timely, truthful, & relevant.
- Service Matters – We believe that good service is practical and that great service is necessary in the pursuit of business excellence. We will pursue perfection and in so doing “catch a little excellence along the way.” (Vince Lombardi)
President, Futurenvest Consulting
Len R Martinez is an Investment Advisor and a Fiduciary in Texas. Len is a fee-based planner and works primarily with clients planning for or in retirement. His goal for his clients is to replace “hopefully, we will” retirement with “we know we will” retirement.
Using 25 years of client relationships and success, Len focuses on educating his clients on how to plan for and pay for retirement.
Areas of discussion typically focus on Taxes, Stocks and Bonds, Estate Plans and Insurance
…but may include many others (Social Security, Budget Development, Income Planning, Medicare, how to pay for Long-Term Care expenses, and much more).
SEC credentials and perfect disciplinary history at: “brokercheck.finra.org” or “adviserinfo.sec.gov” using “Len R Martinez” and “Dallas, TX” as your search criteria.
- Prior to independently starting and building a successful financial services business in 1998, Len had consulting and leadership roles with small, medium and very large companies, from 1988 to 1998.
- A proud Longhorn, Len graduated from the University of Texas with a BS in Mechanical Engineering, Cum Laude in 1988.
- On a personal note, Len finds immense joy in the company of his beloved family and friends. He is happily married to his wife, Yvonne, and a father to two wonderful children, Zac and Isa. Len understands the importance of strong family connections and cherishes the time spent creating lasting memories with his loved ones.
Plan For Your Future
There is no one “best place” to put your retirement money because each individual and couple has unique requirements, different tolerances for risk, and need their money at different times. Likewise, there is no one place to keep your money that fits everyone for exactly the same reasons. Your unique circumstances must be taken into consideration if you seek to find the “most favorable place” for your retirement money. This is where we can be of service.